Penn Courses taught by SIMS Staff
SIMS Staff teach and co-teach a variety of courses in the School of Arts and Sciences of the University of Pennsylvania on a recurring basis, included but not limited to the following. Check departmental rosters for up-to-date information on courses being taught in the current academic year.
- ARTH 343: The Manuscript Book in the 21st Century. Instructors: Dot Porter and Will Noel
- ARTH 343: Manuscript Illumination in Philadelphia-area Collections. Instructor: Nicholas Herman
- ARTH 343: Art, Politics, and Power in Late Medieval and Renaissance France. Instructor: Nicholas Herman
- HIST 574: Introduction to Bibliography. Instructor: Mitch Fraas (co-taught with Zachary Lesser, Department of English)
- ARTH 720: Illuminations: Manuscript/Medium/Message. Instructor: Nicholas Herman (co-taught with David Kim, History of Art)